We are committed to protecting your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all users of our site are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, do please tell us.
Information may be unlawfully available to hackers and snoopers. We take no responsibility for this. The risk is no different from a similar risk in a bricks and mortar establishment. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site. If this policy should change in the future, then we shall provide notification in advance, and the opportunity for all users to indicate whether or not they would prefer that we do not provide the information to third parties as proposed.
Here is a list of the information we collect, and why it is necessary to collect it:
- Basic identification and contact information, such as your name and contact details.
- to provide you with any information which you request;
- to contact you in case of any queries;
- to maintain our accounts;
- for billing if advertising is booked;
- to enable us to answer your enquiries;
- for marketing our services and products;
- to help make our web site as useful to you as possible;
- information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
- Information volunteered by you
for a particular purpose, for example an enquiry form. This information will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you have provided it. Information is disclosed to third parties only where the third party concerned qualifies in whatever way the web site page requires.
- Disclosure to Government
and their agencies. We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order.
- Information request
At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us at the address below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
This confidentiality policy has been compiled so as to comply with current UK, US and EU legislation, so far as we are aware. If you have any question regarding the confidentiality policy, please contact us at:
Ashby Life Ltd, Castle House, South Street, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire. LE65 1BR.